Friday, May 30, 2008

I Scream, You Scream...

We all scream for ICE CREAM!! Here are some fun shots from the DQ last night. (Can you tell I'm enjoying my new camera?!)




Jenae must have had a brain freeze because she was flashing smiles I'd never seen before:
Poor Avery knew she was missing out on some yummy treats.
Notice her fuzzy hair! She hasn't lost any of her hair since birth. In fact, it's growing really quickly. She's going to end up needing a haircut before Jenae :o) I don't care how long it grows, I just hope it will learn to lay flat--soon!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh yay! I love thE pictures! Jenae is so cute eating the ice cream and Avery is precious. I love her fuzzy hair! Landry has fuzzy hair, too, though not quite as much as Avery. Can't wait to see more pics and hear abouT life with 2 girls!!!