Thursday, November 20, 2008

a new record

First, I hate blogging without pictures. "My" computer at home is only useful for getting online. I don't even have sound or software. It was Jordan's bachelor computer and all he did was play those ridiculous games on it. Also, all of our pictures are on the Mac (Jordan's laptop). I'm not complaining, because I used to not even be able to get online without J's computer. But, I can't do any fun stuff unless I can "borrow" the laptop...which is hard to do since he works full-time and is in two graduate school classes this semester. So, that leaves you, the reader, with either 1) no posting, or 2) just a bunch of words from me.

Well, today is your lucky day....you are getting the second option!

NOW that we've gotten that all out in the open.....

I just wanted to say that Jordan and I put up our Christmas tree in record time last night!! I didn't actually time it, but everything that usually causes a problem went smoothly. So smoothly that we are a little cautious that the whole thing will just collapse at any moment. But it hasn't...and we're excited. And, (true confession), the thing that took the longest was finding the plug!!!! Ha!

Maybe when Jordan finishes all his papers and takes a day off work, you'll get to see our tree. Until then, know it looks great!! Now, I've got to tackle the rest of the house. We have our annual Holiday Open House on the 6th. It will be here soon!

Have a great day, bloggies. I'm gonna go crank the music and get busy. "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....."

No comments: