Saturday, May 02, 2009

Let's Be Friends!

I really want to blog. Really. I even started a post tonight. But what's a post without pictures, right? I have the most difficult time getting my pictures to upload and in the right order. And that, my friends, is why I am loving facebook! So quick and easy!! Every. Single. Time.

And, blog, I'll be back. But you need to get things straightened out with Blogger, because I've got things to do and a life to live. I can't sit around all day waiting on you.

So...if you stalk me here it's time we become friends... Find me on FB and see what's been going on.

1 comment:

Becky said...

hi there miss debbie! so happy to see your name in my inbox via the blog comments! i would love for you to join us at our new digs...
http://myrareandbeautifultreasures.blogspot.com/

come visit me anytime you get the chance! love and hugs ~ B