Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Lesson Learned

Okay, so I revived this blog with great expectations to keep it up-to-date and give all 4 of you who read this something new to look at each day. HA! What I've discovered in my attempt to do that, is that when I have time to blog I have lots of time and end up doing multiple entries at once (like today) and...when I don't have time, I don't have any time to blog (like this past week.) So, no promises from here on out. Just enjoy what I can share when I get a few moments.

And, because I know you all are really looking for pictures of Jenae and could care less about my commentary, here are a few to keep you going:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics of Jenae!! She is the one that we care about! Well, I guess we care about you and Jordan as well!!! Hope all is well and Happy Turkey Day!! I love the one of her in the basket. Love ya, miss ya, mean it!

Homie

debbie said...

Yes, Jenae love to help with the laundry. She either wants to climb into all the baskets or she wants to empty them all piece by piece. Oh yeah, she also likes to jump on the clothes that I've already folded. What help!!