Saturday, May 26, 2007

My First Pedicure

I finally got brave enough to try and paint Jenae's tiny, little toenails. She was so interested and sat perfectly still. After I finished, I blew on her toes to help the polish dry. (I really didn't want pink paint smudges all over the house.)
We went outside to sit on the porch and she kept saying her toes were "Hot." It took me a while to put it all together, but she thought since I blew on her toes, she thought they were hot...like we do with our hot food. I laughed.
It took her a while to realize it wasn't going to wipe off. Then she walked around, pretty proud of her pretty, pink toes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As I am writing this, I can hear Jenae in her room not taking a nap. I am so thankful to the Lord for her.

Jordan

Anonymous said...

I love the pink toes!!! Maybe the next time I see you we will have to give each other manicures. Her little toes are so cute! She is learning young that a girl needs a little extra attention every once in a while!!!

T.