Monday, December 10, 2007

Tea Parties

Jenae has been in a huge "Momma only" phase lately. While it is quite flattering, it can also wear me out. Not to mention her Daddy's feelings. The guy simply adores her and wants nothing more than to love on her. In fact, lately he's gotten more than his share of, "No, Momma do it" and hands pushing him away. Poor guy! The funniest one though was just the other day. He went into her room to help her with something and she replied with, "No! No, BOY!" We laughed and laughed.

I say all this to let you know that Jordan has been going the extra mile trying to find something or someway to connect with Jenae. The answer: Tea Parties! They have the best time playing together. The other day he was over at the office and I saw Jenae playing "tea party" by herself. I'm always celebrate the moments when she will entertain herself.
It wasn't until I got a closer look that I knew she was wishing her daddy was there with her. She had a very special guest of honor at the tea party. One of Daddy's best friends:
Sweet, sweet girl.

No comments: