Monday, February 18, 2008

Cruise in Review

The last week in January Jordan and I took our last chance get-a-way before this next baby arrives. We did a 5-night cruise on Navigator of the Seas. We love to cruise and just enjoy the down time, sleeping in, great food, laying in the sun and being together! It was a perfect week away. We had great weather all week and our ports of call were in Cozumel and Belize. Truth be told, it didn't really matter. I could just look at the water all day. Seriously, look how beautiful it is...and, no, that's not the swimming pool.
Enjoying the tender ride into Belize City.

The nation's only lighthouse. We took a city tour and learned lots of little facts about this small Caribbean country. For example, the entire country only has four traffic lights, and our tour passed by two of them.One of Jordan's favorite things is to go walk around the deck in the evenings. This night it was so windy! We were walking into the wind which Jordan thought provided a great photo of the "baby bump." So, there you have it... 27 Weeks Pregnant!

Here is our room. This was the first time we've ever had a window. It's actually an interior cabin (so it was cheaper), but it overlooked the Royal Promenade.
It made it nice to watch the parades from our room. :o)
The famous towel animals.
These flowers were waiting for me after our formal night dinner. Jordan takes such good care of me!
Sorry, no pictures of the prego in her swimsuit...actually, I know you are relieved :o)....but trust me, we spent a lot of time hanging out on this part of the ship.
Like I said it was a great week. We took a cruise before Jenae was born too and it was perfect. I told Jordan that I didn't need the typical "thank-you-for-birthing-my-child" present as long as he keeps taking me on cruises before each kid. It's just been a wonderful time for us to reconnect and recharge. I highly recommend it!

No comments: