Wednesday, January 16, 2008

"Love Bug"

Let's hope the doctor is right and we're having a girl. If not, let's hope it's still cool for guys to like pink come April. This is the bedding I've chosen for our new little girl. It is so sweet and girly and I love the chocolate and soft pink together! The polka-dots make it fun too. It is Carter's new Love Bug collection.
Below is a picture of the whole collection, which all together I think is a little obnoxious. It is hard to see the details in this one, that's why I put the first picture up.
We've moved "grandpa's dresser" into the baby's room and have traded cribs with Jordan's parents so the nursery will have dark woods to blend with the bedding. I think it will look really classy when we're done. I just wish I had Sue G. here in Winters to help me with the walls. (Hi, Sue! Hope you stopped by to check on us.)

I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and all is well. I also confirmed that my due date suspicions were correct. He first told me May 6, but the math didn't add up to our experiences. I didn't think he was way off, but a week or two late. Well, based on our ultrasound, the measurements are showing a due date of April 26. He said it's not a great enough variance to change the original due date, but we'd keep an eye on things. He's just afraid to admit that he was wrong and I was right! Ha! I guess the truth is that time will tell, but in the meantime, I'm going to update the ticker with MY due date :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Debbie,

The room is going to look so cute for you new baby girl! 2 girls will be fun. Tell Jordan my dad said he was a king with 3 queeens when my sister was born. You will both be great parents to two little girls. Hope you are all doing well. We miss you!

Julie

Anonymous said...

Hey Debs,
That bedding is soooo cute!! You're probably right about having all of that would be a little much. I bet the dark bed will look great too!! Glad to hear you're feeling well!!
love ya, Karen