Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Big Girl Bed

This past Saturday we moved Jenae into her "big sister" room, formerly known as the guest/junk/office/storage room. We got the bed set up and all her clothes and toys moved over...still not officialy decorated, but she's not complaining. In fact, she loves it! She is so proud of her big bed and pink light. She plays in her room a lot more since there's more floor space. And, the part I love, her naps have been so long in her new bed. Makes me wonder if she really felt that cramped in the crib.
She has done better than I imagined she would. The very first night, she'd been down about 40 minutes when she appeared in the living room. We put her back in bed and that was it. Since then she naps well and has never gotten "up" once she's gone down for the night. Now, even when I ask if she's ready for her nap or if she's ready to go lay down, she says "yes" and runs to her room.
I can't wait to get her room finished so we can get to work on the new nursery. I'm really excited about it too.
First nap in the big bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, I have looked at all the pictures, I just haven't been able to write. What cute bedding for both of the girls! I am jealous. I can't wait to see it all finished. Thanks for putting up great pictures. I am still looking for a recent one of me and the little princess.

Tonya