Saturday, January 12, 2008

It's a...



We had our detailed ultrasound the Wednesday before Christmas and had the doctor seal the gender in an envelope so we could have a Christmas surprise. We opened the envelope at Disney on Christmas Day. I was really surprised! My health has been so different this time that I was just convinced it had to be a boy. Once we got over the "shock" of being wrong...I mean, how often does that happen?!...we are very excited. I'm glad I'll get to use all those storage boxes of Jenae's clothes that I've kept out in the garage. It will be fun to have sisters in the house. It just means double the hair bows, tea sets and Barbie dolls. Matching dresses for pictures. Sharing a bedroom. And double the giggles, hugs and kisses. We can't wait!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

Congrats! See, you still have Belton blood in you. The girls still way outnumber the boys around here! Hope you enjoy your next little princess just as much as the one you have. Looks like y'all had a great holiday season! Miss you guys!