Monday, June 30, 2008

Father's Day

"Two Girls"

I started to title this post Happy Father's Day, but you don't see a lot of "happy" in these pictures. Oh, these holidays on Sundays are just not much fun for the preacher's family. Sunday morning just about wipe us out as it is, much less to come home and take pictures. I guess you're getting to see the real us and not just our picture perfect blog life.
Daddy and Avery

Jenae and Daddy

Reading Daddy's new book, "I'd Be Your Princess"
Jenae gave to him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope to see you guys when I'm home this summer! Avery sure does look like you!! :-) love ya, Karen

Amanda said...

So glad to see new pictures! I need to email you or call you soon (yeah right, like I have time to do that) and see how you are doing with 2 kiddos! They are precious. And I'm glad to see that others have trouble getting happy pics, too!