Sunday, July 06, 2008

Potty Training, Take 2

You may remember we tried Potty Training back in February. It was not fun. We tried again and have had AMAZING success! I cannot believe how easy it has been this time around. I'm kind of glad I had one failed attempt or I wouldn't have ever understood those who lament about how hard it can be. Here's what we did:
We started by talking it up in a big way. We talked about needing to be a big girl to go to school in the fall, wearing panties, watching her cousins (whom she adores!), no more diapers like baby Avery. Then her Daddy promised her a new princess dress when she decided she was ready and started putting her pee in the potty chair. We knew this time around it would have to be on her timetable, not ours. Well, somewhere along the way all of this talk got twisted in her mind with her birthday party...which isn't until the end of August, and only one week before playschool starts. So we needed a plan...and a party...fast!
We set a date (June 16) for her "Princess Potty Party" and started counting down with her. The diaper stash was not being replinished. The night before I let her choose if she wanted to use her little musical potty chair or the big potty--she wanted the big potty, yea! We tried on all of her panties--Princess, My Little Pony, Elmo and Dora. They all fit. We were ready to go. So, the next morning she woke up to this:We picked out a pair of panties and she was a big girl. Until about 10:30. Thankfully she was on the tile. Try again. We almost made it to the potty chair. Our second accident occured on the bathroom floor. Hey, at least it was the right room. Try again. And that has been our last pee pee accident. More than three weeks ago. I'm so proud of her. What's most remarkable to me is that she hasn't even had accidents during her naps or at night. She was ready and just needed the right motivation. We've also travelled with her every week since we started panties and she's done just fine and she'll even get out of the POOL to go to the potty. (How many kids do that?!) Oh, I'm just so proud of her!!
Her reward? The Princess Potty Party.
Showing off her sticker chart

Daddy kept his promise...a new princess dress! And, it's PINK!!

Daddy got to have the first dance

Working hard on the Potty Party cake.
(Notice the Cinderella panties!)


All the cousins came to celebrate!


Cinderella & Sleeping Beauty
(Don't smile, Jaycie!)

Ha! Gotcha! The fun never stopped.

They were still having fun the next morning.
And they both had on their princess nightgowns! Such fun!

12 comments:

Amanda said...

That's fabulous Debbie! How fun and creative you are! I think we tried a little too early with Bethany, but she's finally got it now, too. It's hard when you are about to have a new baby because you think it would be really nice to have done before the new baby is born. I guess if it's too early, though, it just won't work! Tell Jenae Bethany says good job!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jenae! I am so happy to hear that you are an official big girl now. What a great idea on the Princess Potty Party!! I wish when I was younger I could have had a party. Maybe I will throw myself a very belated one!!! Way to go Jenae ( and Mommy and Daddy!!!)

Homie

Anonymous said...

I want to rape your daughter while sniffing her pantys

Anonymous said...

I would rape her daily

Anonymous said...

Hey little slut come over here and let me abuse your tight little girl holes id so love to fuck you like the toy you truly are then use your womb as a cum dumpster

Anonymous said...

If i walked in and seen that id cover her mouth and drag her somewhere alone id then take her panties off for me to keep then id tie her hands and feet up and throw her face down ill get naked as she watches me once im naked ill push her head against the ground and shove every throbbing inch balls deep into her holes hard

Anonymous said...

give her anal sex during potty and stick fingers in her tiny pussy when shes pisses

then u both suck my dick on that sink debbie

Anonymous said...

If anyone has a little kid or knows a kid message my wicker account with pics


Kidlover99

Anonymous said...

YOU FUCKING PEDOPHILES BETTER FUCK OFF!

Anonymous said...

Agreed

Anonymous said...

Anybody has kik

Anonymous said...

https://korshp.wtf/invite/i=75817