Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Today

I have so much back-blogging to do it is not even funny. This summer has been crazy with one event right after another. That, plus sharing the computer with my husband who takes it to work everyday, doesn't leave much time for me to play. So, I'm starting with TODAY and will try to get some other things documented before they are too long past.

I'm still playing with my new camera. Sometimes I love it and get the perfect shot; other times I get the perfect shot with the wrong setting and lose having the perfect picture. That happened today with some of Avery's big smiles. This child has been much "harder" than Jenae was, but when she smiles I can barely contain myself. It melts my heart. Here are some not-so-perfect pics from TODAY:


1 comment:

Amanda said...

I'm sorry to hear Avery has been a harder baby than Jenae. Landry is a million times easier than Bethany. Then again, that wouldn't take much! I deserved an easy baby, didn't I??? Anyway, I know how needed those smiles are. They seem to do it just when you are about to give them away!