Thursday, July 10, 2008

Girls (+ Vincent) Weekend

Too bad my sister didn't have a little girl, then it would have been an all girls weekend...no offense Vincent, but you were the only boy! ;o)
A few weekends ago I took the girls and met my mom, sister and nephew over in Ft. Worth. We had a fun time together and Jenni got to meet Avery for the first time. We stayed at a Residence Inn by Marriott. I highly recommend them! We had a two-bedroom, two-bathroom suite, complete with separate living room and full kitchen. It was so perfect for us. Oh yes, and it had a sleeper sofa. But we just wanted a place to hang out and swim, since we knew we wouldn't be hitting the malls with 3 kids under 3 years old. Oh my! Could you imagine?! Anyway, splitting the cost of the suite was MUCH cheaper than if we'd each gotten a room, plus we had the living area. And, they served a full, hot breakfast each morning. It really was a great deal.
Here come all the pictures. Most of this is just for my family's benefit. I won't be offended if you don't look at all of my relatives. Just be warned there are a lot of pictures. (It was easier for one of us to take the shots, than for us to have had all three cameras going at the same time.) Also, it's taking too long so these aren't going to be in any order...except that my 3 favorites are the first three. :o)
Grandma & Avery

Grandma and the girls
(This is my new favorite photo...I can't believe I actually took this pic)

Great-Grandma Rasure & Avery


Jenni, Vincent & Avery

Jenni, you look good with 3 kids! Ha!








Rain, Rain, Go Away....


A PROUD Snow White. Grandma made the dress for Jenae.




I need to Zoom and Crop these two pictures. Everyone's faces tell the story. It's great!


"Swimming" inside since the rain kept us from the pool





Grandma, Me and my babies


Four Generations






Sharing snacks


Playing "princess" dolls


Playing cars, too.


Thanks girls and boy for such a good weekend. It was nice to only drive half the distance to get to see everyone. We are already looking forward to seeing you again in August!

No comments: