Saturday, January 10, 2009

Literally speaking

If you haven't read the previous post, you should do so before reading this. Somehow, it will only make this funnier.

It's like Jenae's been studying the dictionary lately. She knows her words and she knows what they mean and when to use them. Our conversation:

Me: "Jenae! Be gentle with your sister."

Jenae: "I am."

M: "Be careful. Don't hurt her." (as she overwhelms Avery with her Love)

J: "I'm not hurting her."

M: "Jenae, don't poke her ear!"

J: "I'm not poking it. I'm pulling it!"

Okay, well, continue then! ahhhh! What am I going to do with this child?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is always best have all the "correct" facts before taking corrective action.

At least Jenae was not in denial.

Grandpa

Amanda said...

Oh Debbie - she's just TOO much! She's too smart for her own good. :) Those stories are really funny. Keep 'em coming!