Sunday, March 25, 2007

The B-I-B-L-E

Jenae found a new spot for her daily Bible reading.

It is amazing to me. Jenae loves books. She has always loved books. She will just sit and "read", of course, she also likes it when others read to her. What is amazing to me is that she is able to distinguish which of her books are her story books and which books around the house are Bibles. She can say "Bible" now (thank you, Darlene) and loves to carry it around and say, "Bible. Bible." She was doing this the other day and I asked if she was preaching like Daddy, if she was telling other people about Jesus and she responded by saying, "Eeeee, Ooooo, Eee-oooo, Eeee, Ooooo."

I pray that she will only grow in her love of God's Word and that she will live to tell others about Jesus!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post, Debbie. Jenae is a joy to watch grow. I think she is already telling about Jesus through her big smiles and precious attitudes.

Jordan

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet. What great parents you and Jordan are! You are already instilling in Jenae the christian values in life. I know that she will continue to tell others about Jesus and the BIBLE. I love you all! Maybe I will get to see you soon. Give Jenae a big hug for me!

Homie