Sunday, April 01, 2007

The Abilene Zoo



The other day we were in Abilene and decided to make a quick trip to the zoo with Shasha...she has annual passes :o). Jenae just loves all the animals. It's almost not fun to take pictures while we are there because then I miss the moment of her joy and excitement. So, here are just a couple I was able to get. The top one is Jenae in the new butterfly garden. These others are from our experience of trying to feed the giraffe. She did just fine until he started sticking that big ole tongue out at her.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, we had a big time at the zoo. It was fun feeding the animals and watching the ducks walk on top of the fish or "ish" as Jenae says it.
Let's go again! Jenae did all of her own walking, pointing, feeding and looking. She definitely loves the zoo. Mommy and Shasha do too!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE ZOO!!! Wish I could have been there with you. I am sure that you all had a great time. At least it looks like Jenae did from the pictures. I know how Jenae felt when she tried to feed the giraffe. I got to feed a giraffe at the Memphis zoo a few years ago and it is a pretty scarey thing. The tongue is huge!! I will have to find the pics and send them to you. Keep sending the pics, I love it!!!!

Homie