Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter Lunch

I had such a great time preparing our lunch for Sunday. Many times our plans were changed as the weather kept some family from joining us and also we kept changing the menu after we priced our original entree. ($$$!) In the end it was a great time and lots of fun getting ready for and enjoying our lunch.

I didn't take any pictures during the meal...we were all too busy eating...but our menu was a roast, mashed potatoes, baked green beans, and a feta cheese salad. We also had rolls and Chocolate Delight for dessert. It was all very yummy, even if I do say so myself!

Here are pictures of the dinner table that was set:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lunch was VERY yummy. Dad attacked and devoured the roast as if it would run out the door if he didn't get it all.

Anonymous said...

This table is wonderful! I love it! You did a great job Deb on the decorations. When I come to visit, can we decorate the table all nice and fancy for a meal?

Tonya