Sunday, April 01, 2007

Getting ready for Easter

We are going to be busy this week getting ready for Easter. This has always been Jordan's favorite holiday. Since we all live so close now and we don't have LTC this year, Jordan's family will be joining us for the weekend. We are very excited to have them here with us and for them to hear Jordan preach. Jenae is my helper and so she got to decorate the back door with our Easter "stickers." This girl loves stickers, but she doesn't leave them any one place for too long. We'll see where else these window clings end up before this week is over!

Last year I dyed eggs during Jenae's nap. I can't decide what to do this year...humm. I'm thinking we may go all plastic. Any suggestions what to put inside the eggs for an one year old?! (Besides stickers, of course!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenae is getting tall! I guess I really need to come and visit soon. She is going to be a teenager before i know it. An idea to put in one of the plastic eggs is hairbows. There is not much else you can put in there because they are small, but you could get jumbo eggs as well and put in markers, cute socks. Hopefully that will help you out. I would say give her some jewelry in one, but since she doesn't wear any, you could always get it for me!!!hahahaaha Hope things are going well. Miss you and love you all!

Homie

debbie said...

Great ideas, Homie! Thanks for sharing. And, yes, you do need to come for a visit...soon!
Love ya!