Saturday, April 07, 2007

Look, Mimommie!

Here it is, Mimommie! I took these photos last night after the hutch was delivered. You can also see part of the Easter dinner decorations. I think the hutch really finishes off the room for us. Hope you like it, too! I can already tell I'm going to like having the hutch vs. full cabinet. It will be so handy to set food and drinks there...and when not dining cute decorations! :o) It also has a feature I didn't realize it had in the store. It has a "touch dimmer" control on the lights. One of the hinges is wired and you just tap it to turn on and off the lights, plus it has three or four levels of brightness. We are very happy with this purchase!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your hutch looks awesome! I would like to see other pics of the house if possible or I guess I just need to come and visit!!! I like the decorations as well. Looks great!

Love ya, miss ya, mean it!

Homie