Thursday, December 07, 2006

"I Don't Know"

We still aren't sure where exactly Jenae learned her newest trick, but we sure are enjoying it. This is the expression we got when, in her lift-the-flap book, we asked, "Where did the ball go?"
In this part of the story there is a duck hiding behind the bush and he will rescue the ball for his dog friend. "Jenae, who is behind the bush?"
It was a surprise to us when this was also her reaction to our home phone ringing. I guess she wasn't sure who it was that was calling. Feel free to call us anytime. We love these priceless moments!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are cute! I can't wait to see her and she puts up her hands like she doesn't know what is going on! Great pics!

debbie said...

Jordan said today he's looking forward to seeing you in OKC, so I hope your plans will allow for that. I mean, there's family, and then there's Family!