Monday, December 04, 2006

Thanksgiving



This year we spent Thanksgiving with Jordan's family in Abilene. It's always fun to get together with the whole clan. Jenae loves being with her cousins and getting to play with Reyna Belle. Of course, there's no doubt she also loves her Ya-Ya (Sha Sha) and Mama-me (Mimommie). We all ate too much, especially those pies that kept disappearing. We all got to share something we were thankful for spelling out THANKSGIVING. I had the letter "T" and am thankful for the task/thrill of raising up little Jenae.

Friday morning I got to go shopping all by myself! It was amazing how much I could get done without my little helper. I didn't have to stop for naps or mess with carseats. It was fabulous. I got almost all of our Christmas bought on this one day!

The cousins also made their annual Gingerbread Houses. Jenae has to wait 2 more years before she gets to make one...but she still gets to be in the picture!

Oh yes, big news...Jordan would be upset if I forgot to mention the LARGE table that we ALL got to sit at this year. The Hubbard family has continued to grow over the years, yet the dining room table hadn't. We would all try to fit, but it was just a bit too close...if you can imagine 12 people squeezing around a table designed for 6 or 8. We love our family, but... So, this year Jordan got his wish...a bigger table!! And we all fit! It was very nice!

No comments: