Saturday, October 18, 2008

Messin' Around at the Playground

In an attempt to pass the time waiting for Jordan/Daddy to get back from Nashville, the girls and I headed down to the playground this afternoon. Jenae loved running around and playing. Avery hated not being able to run around and play. Soon, baby, very soon.
I, on the other hand, divided my attention between consoling Avery and trying to figure out more about my camera and getting some fun shots of Jenae enjoying herself.













I LoVe this picture of Jenae. It also let me know it was time to end our little photo shoot :o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a nice blog.
Fantastic pictures.

Keep blogging.



Good luck

Anonymous said...

Those are cute and funny pictures of Jenae! Love the rolling of the eyes. She is getting so big!

Love ya,
Homie

p.s. I am enjoying all the pics and catching up in their lives. Feels like I live it right with them.

Anonymous said...

She sure looks good in blue jeans