Saturday, October 25, 2008

One

I was tagged by my friend Tonya for this little exercise. I really don't like doing these. I think I always try to over analyze my answers. I'm sure there's a label for this sickness. It probably should be one of my one-word answers somewhere down the list. See...there I go re-thinking my answers again. Sheesh!!

TYPE ONLY ONE WORD FOR EACH ANSWER. IT'S HARDER THAN YOU THINK!!!

1. Where is your cell phone? kitchen

2. Your significant other? Jordan

3. Your hair? brown

4. Your mother? giving

5. Your father? leader

6. Your favorite thing? pictures

7. Your dream last night? Zzzzz

8. Your favorite drink? Coke

9. Your dream/goal? health

10. The room you're in? messy

11. Your fear? loneliness

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? settled

13. Where were you last night? Comanche

14. What you're not? patient

15. Muffins/donuts? both :o)

16. One of your wish list items? grace

17. Where you grew up? Army

18. The last thing you did? blog

19. What are you wearing? pj's

20. Your TV? off

21. Your pet? none

22. Your computer? Mac

23. Your life? Full

24. Your mood? grateful

25. Missing someone? friends

26. Favorite pastime? reading

27. Something you're not wearing? make-up

28. Favorite Store? Target

29. Your summer? pool

30. Your favorite color? red

31. When is the last time you laughed? daily

32. Last time you cried? yesterday

33. Who will/would re-post this? Amanda

34. Four places I go over and over? Church, IGA, Wal-Mart, Sonic

35. Four people who e-mail me? Homie, Dad, Mimommie, FlyLady

36. Four of my favorite foods? chicken, pizza, coffee, sweets

37. Four places I would like to be right now? bed, hotel, home, DisneyWorld

38. Four people I tag? Homie, Amanda, Jennifer, Karen

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

is that me you tagged? yikes, i missed this one!

debbie said...

yeah, I snuck it in on one of my multi-posting days. Can't wait to see what you say!