Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

We finally made it to a Pumpkin Patch to get some pictures. I was afraid we were going to miss out this year. I couldn't find one around here (surprise!) or even in the Abilene area. We finally stopped in at a nursery in Brownwood, not really a "pumpkin patch;" more like a pile of pumpkins in the parking lot. But, hey, the week before Halloween, beggars can't be chosers! Anyhoo...back to the pictures, right?! Well, I must say I was thrilled with the shots we got. I didn't even have to curse. Although I did learn a very valuable lesson: bring the dad along. He's great at corralling, making the kiddos laugh, and I even got to be in one of the pictures. What a deal!!

Momma and the girls:I included this one just to say, "Look at that hair?!!" Seriously!!! That's why the bows are so big. They help hide all that choas going on back there! :o)

Sweet Sisters!

Jenae:


Avery Joy:

And, my FaVoRiTe shot of the day:

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

You got some great shots at the pumpkin patch! Really cute pictures! The girls are so cute; Avery looks so much like you!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! I love them all! Glad you were able to get some cute shots.
love ya, Karen

Amanda said...

Good job! I'm super impressed at what great shots you got! I LOVE Avery's crazy hair!!!

Jennifer said...

Fabulous pictures! I really like the one with Avery's huge smile!! Priceless! Her hair cracks me up, too. Beautiful girls!

Anonymous said...

The three pumpkin headed girls look right at home with the other pumpkins.
You really have some good pics.

Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures! I love them all. The girls are just precious. Your favorite one is a really cute and fun picture of Avery. I think I might need one of those pics and of Jenae as well. I need pictures for frames. Thanks for posting some new ones. Waiting on the gymanstics pictures!!!hahaha

Homie